Spa Parties in Vancouver
To book a spa party, please fill out our ONLINE FORM we will do the rest!!
Perfect for almost any type of gathering, book your spa party with Le Petit Spa and offer your friends an experience they’ll never forget. We can accomodate small parties of 5 people for manicures and pedicures, or larger parties if you book in facials and massage.
Great company, great atmosphere, relaxation and wine; there's always a reason to celebrate.
- Thank your bridal party for contributing to and witnessing your special day by hosting a Spa Party at Le Petit Spa.
- Come in with mom for dual manicures and pedicures and spend that much needed quality time with mom.
- Book a spa party for Mom all of her friends to have an afternoon out together.
- Thank your co workers for their hard work or toast the completion of a big project with an afternoon of pampering in Le Petit Spa.
- Throw a birthday party people will never forget. Whether it is for yourself or a friend, nothing says Happy Birthday like a Le Petit Spa party.
Bachelor / Bachlorette Party
- Toast the single life goodbye starting with a Le Petit Spa party. All you need to be primped, relaxed and ready to party the single life away.
Please read the following Spa Party Policies before booking your Spa Party
Le Petit Spa Party Policies
- Available spa treatments during your spa party must be of a value of $50 dollars or more. If a spa service is booked with a value of less than $50, Le Petit Spa reserves the right to charge a minimum of $50 for these services.
- Spa parties must consist of a minimum of 5 guests (including the organizer). The maximum number of guests will be determined by spa staff availability at the requested date and time.
- All spa party attendees (including host) must purchase at least one spa service.
- Please be aware that there may be other clients in the spa during your spa party.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages to your Le Petit Spa party. The spa party guests are responsible for serving and setting up refreshments, no kitchen services are available. All food must be prepared in advance.
- Only mildly scented refreshments are permitted in spa in order to maintain Le Petit Spa’s serene and relaxing environment for all clients.
- Wine and beverage consumption must be moderate; we reserve the right to limit the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- For courtesy to other guests, Le Petit Spa does not allow children in the spa that are under 10 years old.
Booking Your Spa Party
Although no advance deposit is required, we will need a credit card number to guarantee your spa party booking. We would be pleased to accept either MasterCard or Visa. We will be calling you to confirm your spa party and will get your credit card information over the phone at this time.
If you wish to change, reschedule or cancel your spa party or any of the services requested as part of the party, we require 48 hours notice. A 100% cancellation fee will be charged for all services changed or cancelled with less than 48 hours notice. Confirmation of an appointment is acknowledgment of this cancellation policy. Please make sure that all spa party guests are aware of this policy.
Spa Party Arrivals
All spa party participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment(s) in order to complete a client consultation form and prepare for their services. To enable us to provide quality service to all clients, spa treatments must be started and completed on time.
It is recommended a gratuity of 15% - 20% be added on to the total amount of your Le Petit Spa party bill. Please consider this gratuity percentage when deciding on the final totals of your spa party treatments.
Thank you again for your interest in Le Petit Spa. We look forward to having your group join us for a spa party.